Application of i Therapy (April 26 to May 9, 2016)

The 10 days of KJ (15-month-old nephew of the author)

April 26, 9pm. I received a call from my family member in Johor Baru informing me that my 15 month-old nephew has rolled up his eyes and did not response to calls shortly after taking his medicines. My family members were panicky and crying. They sent the boy to hospital immediately. KJ was having fever for the past 1 week and was discharged that morning, and the incidence hit few hours later. I called Mr Ooi immediately for help. After distance external qi therapy, he regained consciousness at 2 am. However, shortly after that his condition deteriorated suddenly. Doctors confirmed that he has encephalitis and transferred him to the central hospital for treatment.

April 27, 7am. Doctor informed us that his brain is swollen and has had a few seizures. He lost his consciousness and would not response to calls. He was sent into Intensive Care Unit and with encephalogram electrode pads attached to his scalp to monitor the brain seizure. He has tubes into his lungs to keep him breathing and various electrode-pads to monitor his heart. His hands and feet have various needles delivering various infusions into his body. The doctor told us to be psychologically prepared, he might not make it or he would have complications. We were shocked. My sister (the mother) informed all the sisters staying far away to be prepared. As the one staying far up north, I can only wish him the best deep inside. I received the first photograph of the boy at 6.47pm and sent it to Mr Ooi immediately. He found it severe and informed Pei See to help.

April 28, 5.45am His brain had a seizure again and having fever at 37.9. Doctor told us it is still very dangerous, all family members were sending him good wishes. After the distance qi therapy for one night, Mr Ooi told us that the photograph received at 12pm indicates that he is getting better. We noticed that his skin has regained some reddishness instead of the bluish green. We were excited and I have asked Mr Ooi and Pei See to continue helping him. At 5.22pm, he moved his lips, although it was very slightly, we were deeply thankful. His temperature returned to normal at 7pm and his blood sample taken.

April 29. 8am. His body temperature is 37.1, and was seizure free for the past 24 hours. We sighed for relief. The doctor informed us he would perform a minor surgery to draw his spinal fluid for examination; to ascertain what are the microbes involved that brought the seizure and fever. I continue to send photos taken in the ICU twice a day to Mr Ooi, to allow him to continue monitoring and provide distance external qi therapy. He woke up at 6pm, started to cry on seeing us, as if telling us he is really pitiful. I kept telling him that we are next to him to fight the pathogen together with him. Somehow he seemed to understand and quiet down. Later on, he tried to turn and we were excited!

April 30, 12pm. His fever has subsided and no more seizure. He could kick and tried to remove the needles poking into his hands, we were exuberant! He kept crying, the first time I found his cry as something nice. My family members have never believed in qigong, but now everybody would take the opportunity to take photograph to send to Mr Ooi, we have a chance now. The nurse started to give him some milk through a pipe inserted into his nostril.

May 1. This is a special Labor Day. We continue to rush to the hospital during the visiting hours. We took the initiative to take photographs to send to Mr Ooi and Pei See. We wish for new development every day. In the evening, he started to struggle and cry continuously, even the breathing tube was dislodged. After inspecting him for 3 hours, doctors confirmed he has regained his consciousness and needed no respiratory device. They gave him a simple oxygen mask to help his breathing. The doctor allowed the parents to accompany him in the ICU.

May 2. After observing for a few days, the doctor confirmed at 12pm that his brain will not have any seizure; the encephalogram pads and oxygen mask were removed. Without the devices he is finally free to move around. Apparently he is looking for more freedom, he removed all the pads and the needles on his hands and stood up. He cried and pointed to outside as if saying he wants to go home. We felt so painful and could only console him to stay for a few more days.

May 3. Doctor has moved him to the normal ward. He can now drink from his milk bottle on his own. He kept crying and pointing to outside, he wants to go home. There are 2 small children in the ward, both having brain seizure. One of them has stayed in the hospital for 2 months but the doctors are not able to ascertain the cause. We prayed in silence that my niece will recover soon.

May 5. He has been improving in the past few days. Finally the blood analysis report and the spinal fluid analysis report were ready: nothing found, no idea what is the culprit. He started to play with his auntie on video Skype and finally started to laugh. We were extremely pleased.

May 8. The doctor ordered for MRI to ascertain his condition. He started to eat bread and called his father.

May 9. MRI report indicates that there is nothing wrong with his brain. Finally, he was discharged. He was so happy when he reached home.

Ten days of continuous distance external qi therapy, I witnessed my nephew slowly regained his consciousness from the edge of death. His skin changed from bluish-green to pinkish. Although we have to continue to take good care of him, we have witnessed the miracle of qigong, which allowed him to leave the hospital much earlier than others. Heartfelt thanks to Mr Ooi and Pei See for providing the distance external qi therapy to allow my nephew to recover rapidly.

KJ 的十天
26/4,9pm 接到柔佛新山家里的电话说我家的小宝贝,我那15个月的侄儿吃了药后翻白眼。一直活泼的他现在叫了也没反应了。我家人吓哭了,紧急的送进了医院。之前发烧了一个星期,早上才出院,晚上就传来噩耗。我马上打电话给黄老师求救。经过发气后,凌晨两点他醒了。之后忽然恶化,医生说他得了脑膜炎,紧急的转去政府医院继续求医。

27/4,7am 医生说他脑肿而且还脑抽筋了几次。他失去了意识,叫他也没反应。医生把他送进了ICU加护病房。他的头戴上了检查脑电波的仪器以24小时观察他的脑是否有抽筋,口插上了呼吸管以仪器帮助他呼吸,身上载着各种仪器监管着他心脏跳动,手脚也都插着各种针管吊着不同的药。医生通知我们做好心理准备,会有生命危险或者会留下后遗症。我们全家都吓哭了。我妹通知远方的我们几姐妹回家准备。远方的我们只能默默地在心里为他加油,打气。6:47pm 我终于收到第一张照片,我马上传给老师检查。老师发现很严重,马上联络佩诗一起发气争取时间救他。

28/4,5:45am 他的脑又抽筋了一次,发烧37.9度。医生说他还是很危险。我们也全部到家为小侄儿打气。经过老师和佩诗的一夜发气,从下午十二点的照片,老师说他的气开始好转。我们也注意到他的皮肤也由青紫变得有一点血色。大家很兴奋,我请老师和佩诗继续帮忙发气。5:22pm 他的嘴动了。虽然是很小的动作却让我们多么的感恩。7pm 他退烧了,37度。他的血液样本准备好了要送去检验。

29/4,8am 他37.1度,已经24小时没有抽筋了。我们松了一口气。今天医生准备抽骨水检验,要知道是什么细菌造成他脑抽筋和发烧不退。我继续一天两次的从加护病房发送照片给老师,让老师继续检查,发气医病。6pm 他醒了,他看到我们一直哭好似告诉我们他很可怜。我一直安慰他说我们一直陪着他打坏蛋细菌。他好似听懂了,安静了一会儿。他要翻身,我们是多么的兴奋。

30/4, 12pm 他没发烧了,36.8度也没有抽筋了。他的脚会踢了。他试着把手上的针管拔掉。我们兴奋的非笔墨能形容。他还是一直哭。第一次觉得他的哭声是多么的好听。我家人从不相信气功到现在大家一有机会就拍照给老师发气,大家看到了希望。护士开始通过鼻子上的管给他少量的奶水进食。

2/5,经过几天的观察,12pm 医生检查后,确定他脑不会抽筋了。下午把他的脑电波仪器和氧气罩拆除。少了仪器的束缚,他自由了。他一定是需要更多的自由,他自己把身上剩下的心脏仪器和手上的针管拔下。他站起来了,一边哭一边指着外面好似说他要回家。我们感到心痛,只能安慰他忍耐多几天就可以回家了。


5/5 过去几天,渐渐看着他气色越来越好。血和脊髓液化验报告终于出
炉了,什么也没有。还是不知道是什么细菌在做怪。他通过Skype 和他四姨玩,他会笑了。这么多天的哭闹,他终于笑了。我们好欣慰看到他的笑容。


9/5,MRI 报告显示他的脑没问题,下午终于让他出院。回到家,他笑的很开心。