Towards the end of the recent M1P2 class, we invited participants to try out iTherapy for 2 weeks. The intention of the trial is to see whether iTherapy would be helpful for practitioners.
We have discovered:
- Majority of the participants experienced calmness of the mind and stronger qi sensation.
- Majority of the participants have a better understanding of “information can be converted into energy” as stated in Three Levels Theory of Matter.
- Information therapy is not constraint by time or space as we have participants from various parts of the world.
- Those who are qi sensitive experienced some recovery reactions especially on the second week when we focused onto specific, weaker areas that needed more qi (information). In this case, those who seek inward and practiced further regained clarity of the mind and became physically stronger within a few days.
- iTherapy is working 24-hourly and it will take effect as soon as it is started. It is a bit tricky to handle adults’ conditions as the adults’ mind is much more complex than young children and it is the mind that is commanding the life activities of adults. Yet, for those who managed to practice diligently iTherapy complements well, so much so that we have a participant who said: everyone should get iTherapy!
1.”Feeling worse” could be due to the fact that participants were not able to conclude objectively with the new experience or have started taking new medications.
2. A difficult part in iTherapy is to gather feedback, but those who did not response did not ask us to stop either. So we perhaps we should consider them as experiencing good external qi healing 😉 There is also the likelihood that some may not pick up what had changed. When we are dealing with children, parents are sometimes told to send us the child’s photo to counter check in addition to their observations. However, in this study, some were too busy to drop us a line.
A big qi hug to all!
What happened if instead of a positive intention someone added bad information to a file? Could it turn into a lethal weapon?
Answer: Let’s look at 2 aspects.
Effect of external qi (or information) on recipient:
– Without the influence of external factors, living organism will develop according to the intrinsic information (genetic information) to develop towards betterment, the sometimes so-called self-healing mechanism.
– It is not impossible for external qi/information to act against the intrinsic information, ancient said: “cursed by thousands, perished without any sickness.” However it will be difficult.
– What’s the evidence? Send qi to 3 potted plants (spring onion) and keep one as a control. One with the intention to kill, one without any intention (neutral), one with the intention to grow and one serves as control. The third one will grow well, so will the second one, much better than the control and the first one might not survive. But this is onto plants (not conscious human). To send bad info to human will be much much tougher: the therapist will have to work against his conscience, the unconditioned love that was deeply programmed into the consciousness during the first few years of life.
– For a file to be effective, the therapist has to get into the middle harmonious level (state of mind before the onset of happiness, anger, sadness, exuberance), which is the state whereby the mind is closest (in relative term) to the self.
– It is damaging for the therapist to work against his conscience, ie, to bring up the killing anger. From the other perspective, those who are doing that remain at a low level of practice, ie, the strength of the intention is low.
– How to ensure that the therapist is at the middle? He has to reach a level of self-awareness, to know his own mental and physical state. That’s why to date; we have only a selected few to do this.